February 15, 2012

Meme the Sixth

Navimie over at The Daily Frostwolf has tagged me for Gnomeageddon's Meme the Sixth challenge. This caused an odd mix of "yay!" and "oh god subfolders I don't have those it's all one giant folder of images ordered only by date". Let's not panic though! I just cheated instead.

The Rules.

- Go into your image folder
- Open the sixth sub-folder and choose the sixth image.
- Publish the image! (and a few words wouldn’t hurt, though I dare say I couldn’t stop a blogger from adding a few words of their own).
- Challenge six new bloggers.
- Link to them.

I figured instead that I would pick the sixth row of thumbnails, sixth along and show you that instead!


This is my fledgling warlock, Nefarna, as she finds Lieutenant Walden dead at the start of the Gilneas starting zone. I loved the crows, the bleak surroundings and the general feeling of doom - everything that could go right seems to go wrong and this is just the beginning.

It's going to be hard to find 6 more bloggers to tag, but here's my best attempt!
If any of you are already tagged, I'm sorry! :D

6 comments:

  1. Oooh! Six down and six across! I like that idea, as I only have two subfolders... 2010 and 2011, and that is only because after I started my blog my screenshots started getting a lil bit out of control. :P heh

    I totally need to go home so I can make my Sixth post!

    ~ Effy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! Yeah, it's just one big folder, but I think that solved it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great idea if you only have one folder like so many of us... reminds me of Battleship or something :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe! "Two down, five across" "Damn, you hit my picture of a dancing naked draenei on a mailbox. I liked that one!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew! I'm glad you participated and didn't get mad at me Ara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't get mad at you, Navi! :)

    ReplyDelete